Art of Being Human: Making Love Lasts! (at work, relationships and in life!)
Time & Location
About the Event
You know the drill; butterflies in the stomach, your heart skips a beat and the anticipation that makes you hold your breath when it comes to love, oh love.
Trillion of dollars have been spend, millions of love songs sung and thousands of movies made, you can't deny it, human beings love LOVE.
Or the notion of Love.
But what is Love? What is love beyond what Hollywood movies promises us? What are the many different faces of love and how does love show up at work, in the different relationships that you have and above all, Life?
In this two-hour session we will:
- Learn the different stages of love and how they show up in different relationships
- Examine the stories we tell to shut love up
- Understand how to manage the expectations of love that often screws us up
- Explore ways to improve our existing relationships and deepen the meaning of love
We will take an honest approach to delve into the psychological barriers – the knots and pits in the stomach, the stresses and the 101 ways we self-sabotage – which prevents us from letting love in and letting it stay.
Look forward to a session of open dialogue between open-minded individuals who are curious to learn and unravel the magic of what makes us human!
- Art of Being Human$15$150$0