Art of Being Human: Don't Just Speak; Communicate!
Time & Location
About the Event
If only we have the magic power to read someone's mind, life will be so much easier! We will not have to struggle with getting our point across or the frustration of not being understood!
In today's modern and fast paced lifestyle, work has changed to be more collaborative and team-based, one is expected to interact closely with your peers and colleagues; 24/7 online and offline. The importance of communicating with clarity, effectiveness and honesty becomes a highly valued skill to cut through the noise and advance you in your work, relationship and life.
In this two-hour session we will:
- Find out and practise the nuances behind communicating effectively
- Uncover the obstacles that prevent you from speaking your mind and communicating your point across
- Practise asking the right questions to meet your objective
- Learn to listen deeper and filter through the noise to find out what someone is really trying to say
We will take an honest approach to delve into the psychological barriers – the knee jerk reactions that brings up the walls, the stresses and the 101 ways we self-sabotage – which prevents us from interacting in a direct, honest and connected way.
Look forward to a session of open dialogue between open-minded individuals who are curious to learn and unravel the magic of what makes us human!
- Art of Being Human$15$150$0