Art of Being Human: Confidence (Because you are worth it)
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you seen a child say no to trying new things? Isn't it strange that us as adults, with all our experiences under our belt, hesitate and falter when faced with unfamiliarity or situations that we are not confident in?
We all know that your level of self confidence largely determines what you make happen in life; the projects that you take on, the adventures you go on. Indeed, research shows that having the right amount of confidence makes us more attractive, effective, charismatic and ultimately successful. It determines whether you nail that job interview, ace that presentation or even dating that gorgeous partner that you desire!
In this two-hour session we will:
- Learn the mechanics behind confidence and self-esteem
- Examine that "glass ceiling" that is stopping you and how your environment influences it
- Explore the 5 different types of imposter syndrome and your unique version of it
- Identify and build your own set of tools needed to keep you moving through your goals.
We will take an honest and fun approach to delve into the psychological components – of the narratives that we tell ourselves, our fears and uncertainties, – which prevents us from moving forward.
Look forward to a session of open dialogue between open-minded individuals who are curious to learn and unravel the magic of what makes us human!
- Art of Being Human$10$100$0